Wrong surgery leads an American broadcaster to suicide

An American broadcaster commits suicide after a wrong surgery

 
 
 By Julia Chang                 November 18, 2019

The life of a meteorologist at Fox 2 in Detroit turned upside down, and her life, full of lights and fame, turned into severe depression.After undergoing a wrong surgery, she tried to fight her aftermath but eventually failed and committed suicide.

Jessica Starr, 35, underwent LASIK eye surgery, leaving her absent from work for weeks before her tragic suicide this week, leaving behind her small family of her husband and two children, Noah and Riley.

Jessica said she was "struggling" with the effects of the surgery she underwent last October and made her suffer from dry eyes, leaving her out of work for a month.

In a live broadcast on her Facebook page on November 13, Jessica said she had returned to Fox 2, for the first time since undergoing surgery.

In the video, Jessica admitted that she was struggling to overcome her changing vision because it took so long to operate.

In the video, Jessica appeared on her beloved look, but said she struggles to overcome the effects of the surgery of what she calls a "changing vision", and the process takes a long time to show its results.

Jessica said in the video to her followers: "Hi, I'm back, but I'm still having some difficulties. I had LASIK surgery about a month ago, but I still suffer because I've worn contact lenses for 23 years."

"I have some dehydration, so I have to use an eye drop to see clearly, but then the drought returns very quickly," she said.

She added: "I'm happy to be back at work though. I hope everyone is fine. I can't believe the temperatures are so low."

Post a Comment

0 Comments